Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Russian Market Steals

I visit the Russian Market at least once a week here in Phnom Penh. Its filled with food stalls, which my favorite noodle lady is at, fresh produce, clothing, electronics, Cambodian gifts galore, you name it, its there! I made friends with an older couple that has a DVD and CD stand and am so happy about my purchases thus far!!! They work on my laptop, lets just hope they work on DVD players...

14 DVDs for $18.50!!!
Slumdog Millionaire
Bride Wars
Valkyrie
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Revolutionary Road
The Reader
Blood Diamond
Juno
Marley and Me
Sex and the City Movie
Milk
Pearl Harbor
Brokeback Mountain
27 Dresses

Movie nights when I get home anyone?? I'm starting to make a list of movies that I want to stock up on before coming home. Any requests, let me know!!!

1 comment:

Craig McDonald said...

Dear Megs,
Still cant believe how much you are getting to see and still getting paid. After all you dont work for the UN like I did. LOL. I have certainly enjoyed you last two picaso photo journals and remain as envious as always. The one of you and the bufflo in the river was classic. All your animal friends.
Anywho, I saw you guys drinkng a beer (I now big surprise) but it looked like one in a 12 oz can I don't have on my wall. If time and room permits and you bump into really funky beers (like Angor perhaps) in a 12 oz can would you bring me one? Empty is find, but crushed is not.
Take care sweetie, be safe, and we look forward to seeing you late summer.
Yours,
Craig