Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Official!

Well, it's official! I got my departure ticket leaving March 4th... so Cambodia here I come! After 3 long weekends of training in Ottawa along with packing, getting vaccinations, visa's, more packing, etc... my journey is finally approaching.
As for my project, I will be living in the capital city of Cambodia, Phnom Penh and working for a company called Ponleu Sokhapheap (PSP) as the Marketing Advisor. PSP's vision is to contribute to the development and improvement of the quality of health in Cambodia, particularly through the dissemination of health information. PSP's main project is the production and distribution of Health Messenger Magazine and because they don't have any marketing or advertising strategies in place, I am being sent to assist with building these strategies to get the publication more exposure and eventually help increase revenue!
I look forward to sharing my experiences, stories and photos of my adventure with you all! Stay tuned... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'll pop your blog cherry with a very big CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll do wonderfully, as you always do. Cambodia is lucky to have you :-)
- your 1st assister ;-)

Anonymous said...

We will be awaiting for your happy return labor day weekend. Good luck girl, setting up Skye later today, so fell free to connect to use when your away. Oh man, before you leave can you upload the 2 video's you showed me last night, the Star Spangle Banner and the one of me playing beer pong and slightly dancing...lol